By browsing our website or using our systems or services, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this policy and consent to the processing of your data and personal information in accordance with it, as applicable.
Respecting privacy and protecting personal information are essential to us. Through this Policy, we aim to protect them in accordance with applicable laws.
To ensure this protection, THE ORGANIZATION commits to only collect, process, and share information that can identify an individual when the individual has given consent unless permitted or required by law, in which case your consent will not be necessary.
The Policy aims to inform users of the reasons and the way THE ORGANIZATION, or any person acting on its behalf, will collect and use their personal information. It is written in plain language to ensure informed consent from users.
For the purposes of this Policy, “personal information” refers to any information about an identifiable individual or information that can identify an individual. Where possible, we will anonymize, pseudonymize, and/or aggregate such information so that it no longer identifies an individual.
2. Effective Date
This Policy is effective from September 1, 2023.
3. Consent Collection Methods
We commit to obtaining consent before collecting an individual’s personal information. Consent can be explicit and may be provided directly by the individual or by their authorized representative.
We prefer to obtain explicit consent, whether verbally, electronically, or in writing. If we intend to use personal information for a new purpose, we will describe the intended use and request consent again.
It is not always possible, especially in the case of a government request, to obtain an individual’s consent to collect, use, or disclose their personal information. We commit to never disclose such information except in compliance with this Policy unless required or permitted by law.
4. Purposes of Data Collection
Here are some reasons why we collect your personal information:
– To provide products and services: We will collect and process the data and information necessary to fulfill our mission and contractual obligations.
– To ensure and improve these products and services: Data collected during your interactions with our services may be used to analyze and improve the operation of our products and services.
– For the development of new products and services and for AI: The collected data may be used for research and development to offer new products and services to our users, including through advertising and marketing messages. Furthermore, collected and aggregated data may be processed by algorithms using artificial intelligence.
– To offer personalized products and services: The collection and analysis of data generated by your interactions with our services allow us to develop and create products and services that are relevant to better meet your cultural and entertainment needs, including planning adaptation measures for customers as needed.
– To assess the performance of products and services: Data is collected to provide information about the benefits and drawbacks of our products and services to evaluate and resolve them as necessary, including through surveys. This allows us to ensure the quality of our products and services and promote risk management.
– To protect the privacy of our users: The data collected allows us to verify identity and protect the privacy of individuals who communicate with us by phone, electronically, or otherwise.
– To satisfy legal obligations: Data is collected to meet obligations arising from laws, regulations, or international treaties.
5. Personal Information Collected
THE ORGANIZATION may collect personal information in various forms but will do so only through lawful means and solely for the necessary purposes disclosed to you, as described in this Policy, or as permitted or required by law.
The personal information collected, and its sensitivity may vary depending on the context of interactions between you and THE ORGANIZATION. Therefore, we must first inform you of the nature of the personal information we use.
We protect all collected personal information. Among the personal information that may be collected and used, we pay special attention to:
Name and contact details. First and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar data used to communicate with you.
Identity verification. Passwords, password hints, and other security information used to identify you and access your account.
Demographic data. Information about you such as age, gender, country, and language of communication.
Payment data. Data necessary for processing your payments, such as the payment instrument number (e.g., your credit card number) and the associated security code.
Subscription data. Information about your subscriptions related to cultural events, as well as newsletters from cultural companies.
Images and sounds. Audiovisual data to ensure the safety of our users, especially at cultural events for which we are organizers or hosts.
Interactions. Data related to your use of websites, platforms, and tools created. This includes data you provide to use the products. In other cases, such as error reports, these are data generated by us.
Other examples of interaction data we collect include:
● Data on sites visited and usage.
○ Payment and account history. Data on items you purchase, and activities associated with your account.
○ Problem resolution and support data. Data you provide when contacting THE ORGANIZATION for assistance, including the products you use, and other information that helps us resolve your issue.
● Interests and preferences. Data about your interests and preferences. In addition to the information you explicitly provide, other data we collect may sometimes help us define or infer your interests and preferences.
● Content consumption data. Data about multimedia content (e.g., TV, video, music, audio, books, apps, and games) you access through our products.
● Search queries and commands. Search queries and commands you use when using our website.
● Location data. Data, whether precise or not, about the location of your device. For example, we may collect location data from a device’s IP address or data from your account profile indicating a less precise location, such as a city name or postal code.
● Other data. Other data provided when using our website, including but not limited to data from Google Analytics and other statistical tools.
6. Purposes of Data Processing
Provide our products and services. We use data to operate our products and services and provide you with rich and interactive experiences.
Product and/or service improvement. We use data to improve our products, including adding new features or capabilities (error reporting during a transaction, when visiting a specific section of our website, etc.).
Personalization. Some products include personalized features, such as recommendations that enhance your experiences and satisfaction. These features use automated processes to tailor your experiences based on the data we have about you, such as deductions we make about you and your use of the product, your activities, interests, and location.
Product and/or service development. We use data to develop new products. For example, we use anonymized or pseudonymized personal information to better understand our customers’ needs.
Customer support. We use data to diagnose and resolve issues related to products and/or services, restore access to your personal account, provide other support and assistance services.
Contributing to security and issue resolution. We use data to contribute to the security and resolution of issues with our products and services. This includes using data to secure the services offered to our customers, detect malware and malicious activities, resolve performance and compatibility issues to help customers make the most of their experience, and inform them of updates to our products and services. This may include the use of automated systems to detect security issues.
Security. We use data to protect the security of our products and customers.
Surveys and promotional communications. We use the data we collect to provide surveys and promotional communications. You can subscribe to email subscriptions, respond to surveys, and choose whether or not to receive promotional communications from THE ORGANIZATION via email, SMS, postal mail, and telephone. For more information on managing your contact information, email subscriptions, and promotional communications, see the Access and Control of Personal Information section of this Policy.
Relevant offers. THE ORGANIZATION uses data to provide you with relevant and important information about the products and services offered. We analyze data from various sources to predict information that will be most interesting and relevant to you and communicate it to you in different ways. For example, we may predict your interests and suggest new activities that may appeal to you.
Advertising. THE ORGANIZATION uses data collected through its interactions with you, some of our products, and on third-party websites to advertise our products and services, including third-party websites. We may sometimes use automated processes to make advertisements more relevant.
Business transactions. We use data to process transactions with us. For example, we may process payment information to provide customers with subscriptions to products and use contact information to provide products purchased on our web platforms or in person.
Reporting and business operations. We use data to analyze our operations and improve decision-making processes. This allows us to make informed decisions and create reports on the performance of our business activities.
Protection of rights and property. We use data to detect and prevent fraud, resolve disputes, enforce contracts, and protect our property. We may use automated processes to detect and prevent activities that violate our rights and those of third parties.
Legal compliance. We process data to comply with the law. For example, we use our customers’ age to ensure we comply with our obligations regarding the privacy of children or to ensure that customers meet the recommended age for the audience. We also process contact and identifier information to help customers exercise their data protection rights.
Research. We use data for research purposes, including scientific and public interest purposes, where permitted by law.
7. Processing Methods Used
THE ORGANIZATION places the highest importance on the security of your personal information and is committed to processing it in accordance with industry standards and norms, only for the purposes for which it is collected as described in this policy or in a specific notice for that purpose. Nevertheless, the absolute safeguarding of this information is impossible due to the inherent security limitations of transmission over the Internet. Therefore, the information you transmit to us is ultimately at your own risk.
8. Access and Control of Personal Information
THE ORGANIZATION ensures that all personal information in its possession is as accurate, current, and complete as necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
Starting from the date required by law, you have the right to request access to your personal information for verification and request correction if it is inaccurate. If you believe your personal information is inaccurate or if you wish to access your personal information, you can make a request to use the contact information provided at the end of this policy.
To the best of our ability, we will provide you with timely access to your personal information. However, for security reasons, we may need to verify your identity.
Additionally, there may be circumstances where we cannot provide you with access to your personal information. This includes situations where access could lead to the disclosure of another person’s personal information and that person refuses to consent to the disclosure, or where legal restrictions apply. If such a situation arises, we will inform you of the reason why we cannot provide you with access to your personal information.
If your request concerns data appearing on third-party websites or platforms, please contact these third parties directly.
9. Sharing and Reasons for Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
We do not share your personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of THE ORGANIZATION, except for our authorized suppliers and partners who need access to the information for the purposes listed in this policy and within its limits, as well as in the following cases:
● With your consent.
● For storage in cloud servers, in which case personal information may pass through third-party jurisdictions! Note that we only engage reputable companies with privacy policies.
● For legal reasons: We may disclose personal information outside our company if access to it is necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
THE ORGANIZATION is committed not to sell or rent your personal information to a third party.
The cookies used are primarily for tracking search history and carts (e.g., online purchases) related to the session to facilitate the user’s online browsing experience. It is important to note that enabling the cookie option, depending on the chosen configuration, may allow other servers to install cookies on your system. You can configure your browser settings to inform you of the presence of cookies, allowing you to accept or reject them.
11. Retention of Personal Information
THE ORGANIZATION retains collected data for various periods depending on their nature and utility in providing our products and services. During the retention period, THE ORGANIZATION takes physical and technical measures to ensure the security of data containing personal information.
The main locations where personal information is retained are in cities where THE ORGANIZATION has offices or facilities and in cities where the web host has servers containing data collected by THE ORGANIZATION.
Personal information may be stored outside the country in which you reside if a third-party provider or another entity to whom we disclose personal information in accordance with this Policy is located outside the country. In such cases, personal information may be subject to the local laws of the countries or territories in which the information is collected, used, disclosed, or stored, and government authorities and law enforcement authorities in those countries or territories may have access to it.
Once the retention period has expired, personal information is destroyed. Only statistics or reports containing de-identified and anonymized data may be retained for extended periods.
Changes to these rules:
Person Responsible for the Protection of Personal Information: